Already have a Username/Password for Tamkang Journal of Mathematics?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- An editor from our Editorial Board related to your submission must be chosen. Put the name of your suggested editor into the ”COMMENTS FOR THE EDITOR".
- The submission file is in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
- All authors' information should be provided, include the names, emails and mailing addresses.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.