Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is original.
- The submission has not been previously published (in any language), nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is prepared in latex and of pdf format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- A section editor from our Editorial Board related to your submission must be assigned. Please put the name of your suggested editor into the ”COMMENTS FOR THE EDITOR".
PapersSubmission of a paper to this Journal implies that it is the original work of the author(s), that it has not been published (in any language) or submitted simultaneously for publication elsewhere.
Special IssueThe section is for special issues.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.